Sales & Operations Assistance (f/m/g)
Can you be absolutely relied upon? Do you like to watch other people's backs? Do you care that others feel comfortable and that commercial processes run smoothly? Then we should get to know each other. We are currently looking for reinforcements for our Finance & Operations Team. With us, you will be part of a future-oriented team of committed colleagues in the field of SAP archiving and document management. You will contribute to the clean mapping and further development of commercial core processes.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, stands for the highest level of competence in the field of SAP archiving and document management. For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on kgs solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving. tia - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future when it comes to archiving.
Your design field
- You take over commercial order processing, employee administration, office management and preparatory activities for external bookkeeping
- You are responsible for project controlling and contract maintenance in Salesforce and weclapp.
- You work closely with colleagues in other areas
- You prepare licence keys and outgoing invoices for customers, create them and keep them up to date.
- You procure and coordinate the equipment of your colleagues (on-/offboarding)
- You record the days of absence of your colleagues, keep track of them and provide information on them if required.
- You maintain, procure and coordinate the mobile phone contracts of your colleagues
- You take customer, partner and applicant calls and, depending on the topic, you forward them or resolve the issue yourself.
- You welcome visitors and ensure that the meeting rooms are appropriately prepared
- You make sure that all incoming mail is opened and distributed or sent out
- You control consumables in the office and organise their procurement
- You prepare and check commission statements, travel expense statements and credit card statements.
- You process incoming invoices and carry out payment transactions and maintain contact with our tax office.
- You have a commercial education and at least five years of professional experience
- In the face of frequent interruptions, changing tasks and upcoming deadlines, you remain calm and confidently make sure that everyone gets what they need.
- You work almost flawlessly when transferring, comparing or calculating figures and when writing e-mails.
- You recognise opportunities for improvement in the work process, propose them and implement them
- You move in the varied and forward-looking environment of high-tech IT
- You will receive a very well-structured induction and subsequently a high level of personal responsibility
- You enjoy a flexible working arrangement
- You work in a team of dedicated colleagues in a professional and relaxed atmosphere
- You determine your career. With us, there are no "well-trodden paths", but flexible opportunities for aspiring talents
- Opportunity for active participation and extensive creative possibilities in our expanding company
- Regular team events. For example, skiing in January or a 10-day trip to Croatia. At least that's how it was before Corona and hopefully it will be again soon...
- You receive a remuneration package in line with the market and your performance