2x Support Engineer (f/m/g)
Do you love solving IT-related problems? Do you like to learn new things quickly? You can communicate technical contexts well and want to experience the relevance of your solutions for our customers? Then we should get to know each other. We are currently looking for reinforcement for our support superstars. With us, you will be part of an innovative team of dedicated specialists in the field of SAP archiving and document management. You will increasingly take technical responsibility for your support processes and develop them further.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, Germany, stands for the highest level of competence in SAP archiving and document management. For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on kgs solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving. tia - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future in archiving.
Your design field
- With us you take over the product-oriented support from from a configuration and software development perspective
- Your day-to-day work will include the acceptance of faults, data collection, classification and solution determination with the help of our our ticket system Jira Service Desk
- For problem solving you replicate the customer environment by means of virtualization via our open stack based private cloud
- You analyze the problem and solve it depending on the issue independently or in cooperation with the consulting and/or development team
- You make sure that the customer's request is solved to their solved to the customer's satisfaction
- In addition, you contribute to our quality assurance by supporting our colleagues in test automation
- You analyze and evaluate our support processes continuously and proactively contribute ideas for further optimization
- You have successfully completed an IT training (e.g. IT specialist)
- Alternatively you are a career changer with high IT affinity and already existing professional experience in 1st or 2nd level support
- You are familiar with Linux systems
- You are a quick learner and remain calm even under heavy workloads
- You have first SAP basic knowledge, this can be very valuable
- Sometimes it has happened to you that you got bogged down in a technical technical problem, because you absolutely wanted to find the cause find the cause
- You enjoy flexible working hours and can organize your work flexibly
- You will work in a team full of experts in a professional and relaxed relaxed atmosphere
- Opportunity for active participation and extensive opportunities to shape our expanding company
- We offer a very well structured training and afterwards a high degree of personal responsibility
- You will work in a diversified environment in the field of of high-tech IT
- You determine your career. With us there are no "well-trodden paths", but flexible opportunities for aspiring talents.
- You receive a compensation package that is in line with the market and your performance