Working Student Marketing (f/m/d)
Would you like to gain practical experience alongside your studies? You work conscientiously and like to take responsibility? Then we should get to know each other! We are currently looking for support for our marketing team. At kgs you will work and learn together with our Marketing Communications Manager. You will get to know our products and processes and contribute an important part to the marketing processes.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, Germany, stands for highest competence in SAP archiving and document management. For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on kgs solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving. tia - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future when it comes to archiving.
Your design field
- You look after our website and contribute to improvements
- You take care of our social media channels, especially LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook
- You support the planning, content design and technical implementation of our webinars
- You support the planning, implementation and follow-up of events
- You manage and maintain our marketing materials
- You scrutinize our processes and make suggestions on how they can be improved
- You are interested in software technology
- You have a strong sense for aesthetics
- You like to organize and think along
- You like to approach other people
- You move in the varied and forward-looking environment of high-tech IT
- You will receive a very well-structured induction and subsequently a high level of personal responsibility
- You enjoy a flexible work schedule
- You work in a team of dedicated colleagues in a professional and relaxed atmosphere
- You determine your professional development: With us there are no "well-trodden paths", but flexible opportunities for every phase of life
- The opportunity to actively participate in and shape our expanding company
- Regular team events. For example, skiing in January or a 10-day trip to Croatia. At least that's how it was before Corona and hopefully it will be again soon...
- You will receive a compensation package in line with the market and your performance