Test Automation Engineer (f/m/g)
"You can do it that way, but then it's just crap!" This sentence could come from you? And you also have a suggestion on how to make it easier? Then we should get to know each other. We are currently looking for reinforcement for our Software Quality Assurance Team. With us, you will be part of an innovative team of dedicated specialists in the field of SAP archiving and document management. You will contribute to the establishment of Test Driven Development and drive test automation forward.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, stands for the highest level of competence in the field of SAP archiving and document management. For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on KGS solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving. tia - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future in archiving.
Your design field
- Within the framework of agile methods, you drive forward Test Driven Development
- You conceptualise and develop our test automation further
- You plan and coordinate test activities for functional and API tests on your own responsibility
- You carry out the automated and manual tests you have planned using test tools such as Postman or SoapUI for REST interface testing, Selenium for user interface testing, JUnit for unit testing
- You analyse the test results and then optimise the solutions in cooperation with the software development team
- You create and present metrics on test coverage and test results
- You develop sustainable integration and system tests within the framework of the respective test automation strategy and support the CI/CD or build process in Maven, gitlab and git
- You take on an advisory role and are the first point of contact for questions related to quality assurance
- You are a (specialist) computer scientist and have discovered your preference for quality assurance and testing
- You have already gained professional experience in test automation and can create test strategies for us as well as drive their implementation forward
- You have the right intuition to persistently insist on the quality improvement of our code without giving up the good relationship with your colleagues
- Experience with Java, Selenium, Postman, Maven, GitLab and/or JUnit will make it easier for you to get used to working for us
- You will work in a small, hand-picked team of nine colleagues with a total of 39 years of industry and product experience
- You will receive a very well-structured induction into the ECM market and our product code through self-directed learning and various mentors
- You will work in a powerful development environment including Proxmox Private Cloud, which our DevOps team is continuously developing
- You will have our full trust, a very high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- You are part and active co-creator of a fast-growing company
- There are no "well-trodden paths" with us, but flexible opportunities for aspiring talents
- Regular team events. For example, skiing in January or a 10-day trip to Croatia. At least that's how it was before Corona and hopefully it will be again soon...