Senior Software Developer Java (f/m/d)
Trying out ideas is your hobbyhorse? Do you like to learn new things quickly? Are you a back-end specialist and interested in business applications? Then we should get to know each other! We are currently looking for an experienced colleague to join our Java development team. With us you will develop trend-setting technologies for the archiving and document management market. You will work closely with experienced colleagues and quickly take on technical responsibility for new solutions.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, stands for the highest level of competence in the field of SAP archiving and document management. For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on KGS solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving. tia - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future in archiving.
Your design field
- You develop software products with which documents from any business application can be archived faster and easier than with any other software solution.
- You create prototypes and implement new ideas with Java EE in the framework of OSGi or quarkus.
- You further develop CMIS, ArchiveLink and ILM interfaces.
- You further develop our service-based solution architecture.
- You contribute to a strong team cohesion.
- You write neat documentation.
- You support our sales department in clarifying requirements and their technical feasibility.
- You take on a research project of your choice within our product strategy.
- You speak fluent Java.
- You can absorb and apply new knowledge and technologies very quickly.
- You enjoy finding the simplest possible solutions to complex problems.
- You expect a lot from yourself and your colleagues.
- Scrum and test driven development are standard for you.
- You work in a small, hand-picked team of colleagues with a combined 39 years of industry and product experience.
- You will receive a very well-structured induction into the ECM market and our product code through self-directed learning and various mentors.
- You will work in a powerful development environment including Openstack Private Cloud, which our DevOps team is continuously developing.
- You will have our full trust, a very high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
- You are part of and an active contributor to a fast-growing company.
- With us, there are no "well-trodden paths" but flexible opportunities for aspiring talents.
- Work where you want. At our headquarters or in your living room. The choice is yours.
- Regular team events. For example, skiing in January or going to Croatia for 10 days. At least that's how it was before Corona and hopefully it will be again soon...
- You get a compensation package that is in line with the market and your performance.