Back Office Administrator (f/m/d)
You love a working atmosphere in which you help each other, pull together and ensure that tasks are completed correctly and on time? Then we should get to know each other! We are currently looking for reinforcements for our Finance & Operations Team. With us, you will be part of a future-oriented team of committed colleagues in the field of SAP archiving and document management. You will contribute to the clean mapping and further development of commercial core processes.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, stands for the highest level of competence in the field of SAP archiving and document management. For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on kgs solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving. tia - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future when it comes to archiving.
Your design field
- You take over the commercial order processing and preparatory activities for the external accounting department
- You support our project controlling and contract maintenance in Salesforce or our ERP system weclapp
- You prepare license keys and outgoing invoices for customers, create them and keep them up to date
- You process incoming invoices and carry out payment transactions and maintain contact with our tax office
- You check travel expense reports and credit card statements
- You take customer, partner and applicant calls and, depending on the subject, you forward them or resolve the matter yourself
- You have a commercial education and at least five years of professional experience
- In the face of frequent interruptions, changing tasks and upcoming deadlines, you remain calm and confidently make sure that everyone gets what they need.
- You work almost flawlessly when transferring, comparing or calculating figures and when writing e-mails.
- You recognise opportunities for improvement in the work process, propose them and implement them
- You move in the varied and forward-looking environment of high-tech IT
- You will receive a very well-structured induction and subsequently a high level of personal responsibility
- You enjoy a flexible working arrangement
- You work in a team of dedicated colleagues in a professional and relaxed atmosphere
- You determine your career. With us, there are no "well-trodden paths", but flexible opportunities for aspiring talents
- Opportunity for active participation and extensive creative possibilities in our expanding company
- Regular team events. For example, skiing in January or a 10-day trip to Croatia. At least that's how it was before Corona and hopefully it will be again soon...
- You receive a remuneration package in line with the market and your performance