Key Account Manager West (f/m/g)
You've always wanted to work successfully with a market challenger with a strong product and you love to hunt down new market shares. You build bridges from stones in the way for optimized customer success. Routine tasks bore you. You have staying power, systematically analyze customer needs, develop a vision together with the customer, and close deals with confidence. Does all this apply to you? Then we should get to know each other! You will find an attractive environment in which new challenges and exciting tasks await you every day under the motto "fun, fast, focus". You can expect a future-oriented company with highly motivated colleagues who are eager to reorganize the market.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, Germany, stands for the highest level of competence in SAP archiving and document management. For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on KGS solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving. tia - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future in archiving.
Your design field
- You identify and acquire new customers in the B2B business in the region West
- You build sustainable business relationships with technical decision makers up to C-level
- You explain complex issues quickly and comprehensibly, adapting your benefit story to the specific situation of your counterpart
- You keep an eye on the sales process as a whole and consistently drive progress to a successful conclusion
- You create and negotiate offers independently
- You penetrate and take over our existing customers and expand them strategically
- You have already been working successfully in B2B software sales for three to five years
- You are able to balance your will to succeed and perseverance and work in a disciplined manner to achieve your goals
- You find it easy to present in front of others in German or English
- You enjoy your daily work and focus on teamwork
- Work where you want. At our headquarters or in your living room. You have the choice.
- You have a clear sales story with us with a clearly identifiable USP
- You move in a varied environment in the field of high-tech IT
- Choose between a notebook or tablet as your work device and take a matching cell phone with you
- Regular team events. For example, skiing in January or going to Croatia for 10 days. At least that's how it was before Corona and hopefully it will be again soon...
- The opportunity to actively participate and to shape our expanding company to a large extent
- You will work in a team full of experts in a professional and relaxed atmosphere
- We offer a very well structured training and afterwards a high degree of personal responsibility
- You determine your career. With us there are no "well-trodden paths", but flexible opportunities for aspiring talents
- Company car: You receive your vehicle and also use it privately