Software Test Engineer (w/m/g)
"You can do it that way, there might be a better way!" This sentence could come from you? And you also have a suggestion on how to make it easier? Then we should get to know each other.
We are currently looking for reinforcement in the area of R&D. You will be part of an innovative team of dedicated specialists in the field of SAP archiving and document management.
You will help to establish Test Driven Development and find bugs before others do.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, Germany, stands for highest competence in the field of SAP archiving and document management.
For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on KGS solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving.
tia - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future in archiving.
Your design field
- Within the framework of agile methods, you drive Test Driven Development forward
- You get an overview of our business, our used cases, our architecture and our code (Java, OSGi)
- You propose a tool for test management, take over the implementation and continuous development
- You develop test cases and perform manual functional and integration tests
- You write unit tests with JUnit in Java and thus improve our code coverage
- You are a computer scientist or Java developer and have discovered your preference for testing
- You have already gained extensive experience in testing Java backend components
- You have the right intuition to persistently insist on the quality improvement of our code without giving up the good relationship with your colleagues
- Ideally, you have already worked with Maven, Sonarqube and GitLab
- Fluent German and good English skills
- You will work in a small, hand-picked team of nine colleagues with a total of 39 years of industry and product experience.
- You will receive a very well structured induction into the ECM market and our product code through self-directed learning and various mentors
- You will work in a powerful development environment including Proxmox Private Cloud, which our DevOps team is continuously developing.
- You get our full trust, a very high level of personal responsibility and a large scope for creativity.
- You are part of and an active contributor to a fast-growing company.
- With us there are no "well-trodden paths", but flexible opportunities for aspiring talents.
- Regular team events. For example, skiing in January or a 10-day trip to Croatia. At least that's how it was before Corona and hopefully it will be again soon...
- You get a compensation package in line with the market and performance.