Senior SAP-Consultant (f/m/g)
Do you love optimising interfaces? Do you like to learn new things quickly? You can communicate technical contexts well and want to experience the relevance of your solutions for our customers? Then we should get to know each other! We are currently looking for reinforcement for our consulting team. With us, you will be part of an innovative team of committed specialists in the field of SAP archiving and document management. You will quickly take on responsibility for consulting and solution implementation at our customers' sites.
KGS Software GmbH, headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, stands for the highest level of competence in the field of SAP archiving and document management. For over 20 years, top companies worldwide have relied on kgs solutions when it comes to lean, high-performance archiving. tia® - the intelligent archive - makes companies fit for the digital future in archiving.
Your design field
- You lead our customer to success: After the successful completion of the project by our account management, our customer experiences a significant simplification of his document archiving environment thanks to you
- Through your proactive and open communication, you initiate a pleasant, relaxed and productive working atmosphere
- Together with the client, you carry out an in-depth technical analysis and further detail the existing project plan
- You conceptualise technical solutions and clarify the feasibility with all relevant stakeholders on the client side
- From your office or home office you will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of kgs software solutions for archiving and document management for SAP
- Before the transfer into the productive system you check and test the realised requirements in the customer's environment
- You create customer-specific documentation
- You develop customer-specific user training courses, prepare them and conduct them online or on-site for our customers
- In addition, you contribute your ideas and customer feedback to the further development of existing products as well as to the conception of new products
- You see yourself as an IT technician who tinkers with a problem until you find a solution
- You feel like a fish in water in the environment of SAP R/3, SAP ECC, S/4HANA, ABAP, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud and Java-based server applications such as Tomcat
- You have extensive experience in the implementation of SAP and IT infrastructure projects
- You want to drive digitalisation forward and enjoy familiarising yourself with new technologies (kgs products, Salesforce, ...)
- Work where you want. At our headquarters or in your living room. The choice is yours
- Company car: Choose your vehicle and use it privately
- Choose between a notebook or tablet as a work device and take a matching mobile phone with you
- Regular team events. For example, skiing in January or a 10-day trip to Croatia. At least that's how it was before Corona and hopefully it will be again soon...
- A very well-structured familiarisation with our products through self-directed learning and various mentors
- You work in a hand-picked, motivated team
- A high-performing support and DevOps team watching your back.
- You will receive our full trust, a very high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- You are part of and an active contributor to a fast-growing company. With us there are no "well-trodden paths" but flexible opportunities for every phase of life
- You receive a remuneration package in line with the market and your performance